Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday: Fear Not

 


"But now, thus says the LORD,
who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel:
'Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
you are Mine.
 
'When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
nor shall the flame scorch you.
 
'For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
'
Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honored,
And I have loved you.' "


Isaiah 43:1-4
 

1 Comments:

At 26 January 2014 at 18:04 , Blogger caryjo said...

Someone else just used the same Word, but not the same photo. What a treat to see how the Lord is opening hearts and vision differently, but wonderful any way, any time, and how the Lord plants seed in hearts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home